by AJ on September 28, 2007
Top of the tech news this week
1. Halo 3 pocketed $170M in 24 hours
I still refuse to play halo! Send me an XBOX360 + a 50″ LCD TV and I’ll think about it.
That also makes me wonder, what the hell is Blizzard doing? Where is Starcraft 2? I thought I heard a Marine say “Hell, it’s about time!”. Different timezone perhaps? Argh!
2. New Palm Centro becomes a reality
This baby will sell on the streets on October 14 for $99. Palm struggles to impress with a good-priced smart phone, and almost everyone is getting an iPhone for $300 more.
3. Exploding Chocolate bar, spy gadget of WWII
Yes! Oh no. Don’t you dare eat this yummy bar. Unless you want to see your maker.
4. HP Blackbirds up for grabs at Wikia
Wikia is giving away HP Blackbirds, head over at Wikia.com for details.
5. Buy a Laptop for a Child, Get Another Laptop Free
Perfect holiday gift for your kid and another in-need kid. I should say that this is a better gift than Halo 3. Oh wait, did I just say that?