by AJ on May 24, 2008
What is Media Planner? It’s a tool that allows you to rank web properties based on their delivery of audience characteristics that you define and prioritize.
Current Search Variables includes:
* Audience demographics (gender, age, ethnicity, education, household income, children in household)
* Site or category affinity (how closely property audiences align to that of a marker site or category)
* Site or category restriction (results are tied to domain/sub-domain criteria or a specific content category)
* Minimum audience composition indices
* Minimum total U.S. unique reach
* Sites that accept advertising (estimated)
* Sites that are a “Quantified Publisher”
* Adult content categorization
* Either domain level, or domain and sub-domain level results
Check it out here.