by AJ on July 5, 2011
I’m sure most of you have seen Google Takeout already. Google Takeout lets you download an archive of your data from Buzz, Contacts and Circles, Picasa Web Albums, Profile and Google+ Stream.
Then you might be wondering if this is possible to do with Facebook too. Well, some of my friends says it’s hard to export all your data out of Facebook. But I think it’s a matter of knowing where to click and go. So here’s a step-by-step post how:
1) Login to Facebook (https://www.facebook.com)
2) Click Account >> Account Settings (https://www.facebook.com/editaccount.php)
3) Scroll down and find “Download Your Information”
4) Click the “learn more” link (below)
5) Enter your Facebook password
6) You should see something like this (below) >> Download!
That’s it. Pretty easy huh? Share this to your friends too.