by AJ on October 13, 2011
Just follow the instructions below:
1) On your iPad/iPhone, visit this page. Click the link shown above.
2) Using your iPad/iPhone’s browser, after you have clicked the link, add that page to your bookmark. Click or tap “Add Bookmark”.
3) Name it anything you want. I named mine as “Share to Google+“. Hit “Save”.
4) Go back to your Bookmarks, click or tap the “Edit” button
5) Click the Google+ bookmark
6) Edit the URL part, delete only the “http://ajbatac.com/gplus-bookmarklet.php#” part. Make sure you leave the rest. You should now just have the following in there:
Click or tap the “Bookmarks” or touch anywhere to save.
To use the Google+ bookmarklet, go to the page you want to share, click the bookmarks menu, then tap the bookmarklet we just saved (Share to Google+). You should see something like this.
(Note: The “Add a comment…” part doesn’t seem to work just yet)
Hope this helps.